This is a picture of me saying “I love Chuck E. Cheeses,” but you can’t really tell that’s what I’m saying, and since I don’t remember the last time I went to such an establishment, it’s also a lie made up for internet notes
“Miss Native American University of Arizona and her First Attendant serve as ambassadors for the Native American population at the University of Arizona. Both women are able to live in two worlds by practicing traditional values by incorporating them into the contemporary society in which they live. Both also represent womanhood and fulfill the role of “grandmother, mother, aunt, and sister” to the Native American people at the UA and is able to speak as a leader, teacher, counselor, advisor, and friend.”
Thanks youarehereiamit for tagging me in this “6 Selfies That Make You Feel Beautiful” thingie! Here’s 6 pics where I really like myself :)
1. My wedding day. I got hairspray in my mouth. Im a big dopey cutie
2. Right after I dyed my hair; still getting used to the blonde!
3. Found my old fangs so I did vampire makeup.
4. Wedding selfie with my new sister!
5. Went vegan and grew a butt that none of my shorts can contain.
6. I still question my gender from time to time thanks to my androgyny; but whatever I am I’m a cutie.
Ok!! I tag oklyssaveganhobbitfatbratdolltherainbow-whaleiwilleatyourenglish and neutral-jellyfish